Call of Duty bo3: ZM Intro Video
From COD Modding & Mapping Wiki
You can add an Intro Video to your Zombie Map but note that so far we have not been able to get the audio to work
Preparing the Video
- You can use pretty much any video you want as long as the format is MKV encapluslated MPEG4 Video.
- Resolution wise 1280*720 or 1920*1080 works best
- Using Premiere here are some working output settings:
- Once you have the MPG4 file ready you can use Handbrake to encapsulate in MKV Format, here are the settings to use:
Make sure that the Audio track is cleared!!
BlackOps 3 Part
- Rename your MKV file as such: zm_yourmapname_load
- Place the file in this path: ..\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_yourmapname\zone\video (create the Video folder as its not here by default)
- The game will load it automatically now and upload it to the Workshop also.
- Video length can be anything, not tested beyond 5mn however
- After 10-15seconds the Game will offer to SKIP the video
- The video will only work in SOLO play