Call of Duty 5: Scriptable Lights
- Right click in the 2D window and choose Light.
- Check the PRIMARY_OMNI and PRIMARY_SCRIPTABLE boxes.
- for a strobe light, give it a targetname of strobe_light
- for a flickering light, give it a targetname of flicker_light
- make sure your MAP GSC contains the following line on the top:
- You must be using a MAP CSC (Clientscript) for this to work.
Make sure to have the follwing lines in your zone file:
rawfile,clientscripts/mp/_load.csc rawfile,clientscripts/mp/_lights.csc rawfile,maps/mp/mp_yourmap.gsc rawfile,maps/mp/mp_yourmap.csc
To set a random delay on the lights, used for flickering, pulsing, and strobing speeds:
- add a key script_delay_min for the least amount of time to wait, and the value of it;
- add a key script_delay_max for the most amount of time to wait, and the value of it;
For best results when using a strobe light, set the script_delay_min and script_delay_max values to the same number.
You can also use a script_wait on the light to delay between pulsing, flickering, or strobing.
For Lanterns for instance you can add glow like this:
- Right-click in 2D view > script > struct
- give the script_struct a targetname of lantern_glowFX_origin
- Place the script_struct in the exact position you want the glow to appear.
Some Sources from: Treyarch's Wiki