Call of Duty 4: Scripting Reference - BadPlaces::BadPlace Cylinder
From COD Modding & Mapping Wiki
BadPlace_Cylinder( <name>, <duration>, <origin>, <radius>, <height>, <team>, <team>... )
Creates a bad place cylinder. AI will flee this position if they can, and will not go into it if they can avoid it.
Call this on:
BadPlace_Cylinder( "moody", -1, level.moodyfall_origin, 75, 300, "neutral" );
- <name> The name of the bad place. If name is not "", the bad place can be moved or deleted by using the unique name.
- <duration> If duration > 0, the bad place will automatically delete itself after this time. If duration <= 0, the bad place must have a name and will last until manually deleted.
- <origin> The base position of the bad place.
- <radius> The radius of the bad place.
- <height> The height of the bad place.
- <team> You must specify at least one team for which this place is bad, but can give several. The allowed teams are 'axis', 'allies', and 'neutral'.