Call of duty bo3: Fracture
From COD Modding & Mapping Wiki
- To add Fracture Gametype to your map you will need to add some location via script (X,Y and Z origins);
- It uses DeathMatch spawns points (DM_SPAWN in Radiant) for player start / spawn
- To add the drop locations, add this in the function main() of your map GSC (located in /usermaps/mp_yourmap/scripts/mp/mp_yourmap.gsc):
// Stockpile hub points aka fracture deposit points level.cleanDepositPoints = Array ( ( x , y , z ), ( x , y , z ), ( x , y , z ), ( x , y , z ), ( x , y , z ), ( x , y , z ), ( x , y , z) );
- The example above has 7 drop points but you can add more. Replace the x,y,z coordinate by your own, found by dropping a script_origin in the map at ground level in Radiant (an FX will spawn there so dead on ground).
- To test the Gametype you can use the Launcher command line argument and add this: