Call of Duty 5: Adding Twar Quick and simple
- For the spawns i just select one DOM start allies and do Selection > Select Classname
- Then i clone the lot, bring up the Properties [N] and change the name from mp_dom_spawn_allies_start to mp_twar_spawn_allies_start.
- Repeat for the mp_dom_spawn_axis_start and mp_dom_spawn
- For the flags place the prefab /map_source/_prefabs/MP/twar_5flag.map in your level,
- With the prefab still selected, enter it:
- Select all with i
- Edit > Copy:
- Now Leave the prefab,
- Delete the prefab,
- Paste in the level
- Now it works like this:
Each Flag has also a little red cube beside it. A & B Flags are owned by the allies side from spawn so place those near to where they start. Flag D & E is same but owned by Axis. Finally Flag C is the "neutral" Flag which should be placed in the middle of the map or at least at same distance from allies/axis start spawn - this will be the first flag to cap.
After this you can check HERE to add the Localized Strings to your Map GSC for the Location Name. Failing this and i think they will be called Alpha, Bravo ...
That is all. takes about 10 minutes at the most!