Call of Duty 4: Scripting Reference - Entity::EntityRadiusDamage
EntityRadiusDamage( <origin>, <range>, <max damage>, <min damage>, [attacker] )
Does damage to all damageable objects within a given radius. The amount of damage is linear according to how close the object is to the radius. See also Damage/radiusdamage if you don't wish to specify an entity the damage is coming from.
Call this on:
<entity> The damaging entity; this will be ignored during the damage traces.
self EntityRadiusDamage( level.player.origin, 500, max, min, attacker );
- <origin> The centre of the damage.
- <range> The radius of the damage done.
- <max damage> The maximum damage done. This will be done to objects close to the origin
- <min damage> The minimum damage done. This will be done to objects at the edge of the damage sphere.
- [attacker] The attacker. Defaults to world. Can be different from the entity this is called on.