Call of Duty 4: Scripting Reference - BadPlaces::BadPlace Arc
From COD Modding & Mapping Wiki
BadPlace_Arc( <name>, <duration>, <origin>, <radius>, <height>, <direction>, <right angle>, <left angle>, <team>, ... )
Creates a bad place arc. AI will flee this position if they can, and will not go into it if they can avoid it.
Call this on:
BadPlace_Arc( "halftrack_bp", -1, mg42.origin, 1500, 400, (1.00, 0.00, 0.00), 20, 0, "allies" );
- <name> The name of the bad place. If name is not "", the bad place can be moved or deleted by using the unique name.
- <duration> If duration > 0, the bad place will automatically delete itself after this time. If duration <= 0, the bad place must have a name and will last until manually deleted.
- <origin> The base position of the bad place.
- <radius> The radius of the bad place.
- <height> The height of the bad place.
- <direction> The direction vector is used to give a reference frame for the left and right angles.
- <right angle> The left angle and right angle are both positive angles (eg, "45, 45" will give a 90 degree arc).
- <left angle> The left angle and right angle are both positive angles (eg, "45, 45" will give a 90 degree arc).
- <team> You must specify at least one team for which this place is bad, but can give several. The allowed teams are 'axis', 'allies', and 'neutral'.